Best-laid plans and all that.
At least we now have a plan, and this is what it looks like at present. At least these are the topics to be discussed.
The proposed 10-week project curriculum includes:
- Week One | Coping with Stress/ Personal Humor Style
- Week Two | The Humor/Mental Health Connection
- Week Three | Keeping a Humor Journal
- Week Four | Destructive Humor
- Week Five | Constructive Humor
- Week Six | The Best Medicine: Stress and Laughter Yoga
- Week Seven | “You’ll laugh when you hear this!” Therapy via Active Listening
- Week Eight | “Funniest thing I ever saw!” Therapy via Active Viewing
- Week Nine | “Laugh to keep from crying:” Applying Constructive Humor
- Week Ten | Staying on the CONstructive Side